The union hall is now open to Members and the public. Like many other public places you will be expected to follow the safety protocol listed below.
- Please wear a mask
- Please use sanitizer before approaching the front desk
- Only one person at the desk at one time
- No more than two people in the Lobby at one time
- Please maintain 6′ social distancing at all times
Looking forward to seeing you!
As the Covid-19 virus continues to spread Local 628 will be enacting the following changes.
- Training will be suspended until April 30, 2020
- March Union Meeting will be cancelled
- Executive meetings are cancelled until conference call capabilities can be set up
- If members are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms and have not been cleared by medical authorities please refrain from coming to the Union Hall
We will continue to update as the need arises. Remember to follow Health Canada recommendations and respect the social distancing suggestions. We all must do our part.